Our goal with each and every patient is to help them keep and maintain their natural teeth for as long as possible. Of course, there are some situations in which the only option is to remove a problem tooth, and when this is the case, we do everything we can to help our patients feel comfortable. Thanks to our team’s experience, gentle touch, and expertise in sedation dentistry, we’re able to perform pain-free extractions for patients of all ages.
Tooth Extractions – Lexington, KY
The Team You Can Trust for Extractions
Why Choose Dental Wellness of Lexington for Tooth Extractions?
- Multiple types of sedation available for nervous patients
- State-of-the-art tooth replacements
- Experience team that makes patient comfort priority #1
Why You Might Need a Tooth Extraction
We will only recommend removing a tooth if:
- It has a cavity so large that it can’t be reliably repaired with a filling or crown.
- The enamel is so broken that it can’t be trusted to support a restoration.
- Advanced periodontal disease has weakened the supporting bone.
- A patient needs more room in their mouth to be fitted for a new denture.
- More room is needed in the mouth for an upcoming orthodontic treatment.
- A baby tooth is preventing an adult tooth from coming in correctly.