If you’re missing all or most of your teeth, you may be overwhelmed with the amount of dental work required to restore your smile. However, at Dental Wellness of Lexington, we provide All-On-4 to give patients an option for a strong, healthy, and full set of teeth without numerous dental appointments. From the start of your treatment to the end, we’ll make sure you’re comfortable, confident, and well-informed. If you’re wondering how All-On-4 works and what the advantages of this service are, keep reading to find out!
All-On-4 – Lexington, KY
Strong, Complete, & Beautiful Smile Replacement
Why Choose Dental Wellness of Lexington for All-On-4?
- High-quality, Personalized Restorations
- Experienced Team of Specialists
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
How Do All-On-4 Implants Work?
Typically, we can use 4 dental implants in Lexington to replace an entire row of teeth, which is why this procedure is called All-On-4. We make this possible by finding the strongest areas of your jawbone so we can place all of your implants during the same appointment. After surgery, we’ll give you a temporary denture to maintain your appearance. Once your implants have completely healed, successfully fusing to your jawbone, you’ll come back into our office for your permanent restoration. The result is a strong, beautiful, functional, and long-lasting full set of teeth.
Am I A Candidate for All-On-4 Implants?
The best way to know if you’re a candidate for All-On-4 in Lexington is to come into our office for a consultation. One of our implant experts will carefully examine your mouth, the condition of your oral health, and the strength of your jawbone before developing your personalized treatment plan. However, the typical All-On-4 candidate will:
- Be missing most or all of their teeth
- Have a strong enough jawbone to accommodate implants
- Have a healthy mouth without infection or other issues
- Be interested in a healthy, long-term replacement solution
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4 Implants?
We offer All-On-4 to our patients because of these unique benefits:
- Patients receive multiple implants with only one surgery.
- In most cases, bone grafting isn’t required because we place the implants in the strongest part of your jawbone.
- All-On-4 can restore your entire smile, even if you’ve lost your teeth years ago.
- Dental implants preserve your jawbone, preventing deterioration after tooth loss.
- The All-On-4 procedure can cost less than traditional dental implants.
- You can enjoy a strong and sturdy denture that won’t slip when you talk, chew, or smile.
All-On-4 VS Traditional Dental Implants
All-On-4 is best for patients who need full smile replacements, whereas traditional dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, support dental bridges, and even replace nonconsecutive missing teeth. If you’re wondering which option is best for you, contact us today! Your dentist in Lexington will look over your smile before making the best recommendation for your needs.