Researchers found out that humans can make 21 different facial expressions to show their range of feelings and emotions, and every time that happens, the skin and muscles beneath it bunch up, breaking down the collagen and elastin in the face and creating fine lines and wrinkles. While these are a natural part of aging, they can make you appear older than you actually are. That’s where BOTOX in Lexington comes in! It’s a non-invasive, fast, and convenient way to restore your youthful glow without having to commit to surgery. We invite you to learn more about this treatment below or call our office for a consultation!
BOTOX®-- Lexington, KY
Minimize Facial Wrinkles Without Invasive Surgery
Why Choose Dental Wellness of Lexington for BOTOX®?
- Cosmetic Dentist with Specialty Training
- Dental Financing Available
- Minimize Facial Wrinkles Without Surgery
What is BOTOX®?
BOTOX is a brand name, but the product itself is comprised of diluted botulinum toxin that can be injected into overworked facial muscles to help them relax. The injections themselves only take a minute or two to administer, and how many you receive will depend on the results you would like to achieve.
Dr. Anthony Feck, our experienced cosmetic dentist in Lexington trained in providing BOTOX treatment, will discuss your goals with you at the beginning of your appointment and provide you with a plan. Typically, these treatment appointments only take between 20 minutes and an hour, depending on how many injections you want.
Who is a Good Candidate for BOTOX®?
We typically don’t recommend BOTOX injections for patients with certain neuromuscular diseases, who are pregnant, or who have skin disorders because they could be negatively impacted by treatment. Typically, we recommend this treatment for patients who are at least in their late 20s and who are looking to minimize facial imperfections, like:
- Crow’s feet
- Lines between eyebrows
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Facial muscle spasms
- Smoker’s lines around the mouth
- Frown lines at the corners of the mouth
The Benefits of BOTOX®
BOTOX treatment offers several advantages that make it a popular choice for our patients, including:
- Fast Results. BOTOX treatments are often referred to as “lunchtime facelifts” because they can be completed in as little as 20 minutes.
- Subtle Enhancement Effects. BOTOX offers subtle enhancements that boost your youthful appearance without making it look as though you’ve had “work done”.
- Non-Surgical Treatment. Requiring only a few small injections, BOTOX is non-invasive and needs little to no recovery time while achieving similar results as surgical facelifts.
- Lasting Results. Results can last between three and six months.
- Cost-Effectiveness. Compared to other cosmetic dental treatments and surgical facelifts, BOTOX is a cost-effective way to enhance your appearance.
To learn all of the benefits you can enjoy from getting BOTOX, please request a consultation today!