Stained teeth are an unfortunate effect of aging and consuming stain-causing foods and beverages throughout your life. While store-bought whitening kits seem like a good solution, there’s no guarantee that they’ll be able to achieve the results you’re looking for or that the ingredients in them are safe for your teeth. Instead of taking a gamble on your smile, try professional teeth whitening in Lexington. Whether you’d like to complete the treatment in the comfort of your own home or have the whitening gel professionally applied in our office, we’ll only use safe, proven, and effective products. Schedule a consultation at Dental Wellness of Lexington today to learn how you can improve the appearance of your grin!
Teeth Whitening – Lexington, KY
The Safe, Effective, and Proven Way to Brighten Your Smile
Why Choose Dental Wellness of Lexington For Teeth Whitening?
- Custom-Tailored Teeth Whitening Treatment
- State-of-the-Art Dental Office
- Comprehensive Care Under One Roof
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
At Dental Wellness of Lexington, we use concentrated teeth whitening products that are approved by the ADA and have been rigorously tested and proven to be safe for your teeth. That way, you won’t have to take a gamble on store-bought whitening kits that contain unknown chemicals that cause permanent damage to your teeth. We use professional whitening agents containing either carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide that are able to break apart and remove stains on the surface of your teeth. We offer two types of professional treatment:
- In-Office Whitening: For the fastest results, in-office treatment is the best option. We’ll cover your gums and oral tissues with a protective barrier to prevent the concentrated whitening solution from coming into contact with anything other than your teeth. We’ll then apply the gel to your teeth, leaving it on for short increments of time and reapplying it until your teeth reach your desired shade of brightness. In as little as an hour, we’ll have your smile looking refreshed and beautified.
- Take-Home Whitening: If you’d like to complete the teeth whitening process in the comfort of your own home, we also offer take-home whitening kits that contain highly concentrated and safe ingredients to provide you with fast results. We’ll craft a custom whitening tray for your teeth to maximize the surface area that’s covered by the gel, ensuring an even color across your entire smile. In about two weeks, you’ll notice that your teeth are multiple shades brighter.
What are the Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening?
There are countless benefits of having your teeth professionally whitening by your cosmetic dentist in Lexington. Some advantages include:
- Boosted confidence
- Conservative and fast cosmetic treatment
- Easy to maintain results
- Cost-effective solution
- Safe for your teeth
How Can I Make My Results Last?
After investing in an aesthetically pleasing grin, you’ll want to do everything you can to enjoy the results for as long as possible. Typically, your whitened teeth will last between one and three years, depending on your oral habits. Many patients touch-up their smile every year so. You can also take these precautionary measures at home to keep your teeth white:
- Maintain your oral hygiene routine of brushing twice a day and flossing daily.
- Rinse your mouth with antibacterial mouthwash daily.
- Visit your dentist in Lexington every six months for a checkup and cleaning.
- Avoid consuming excessive amounts of stain-causing foods and beverages.
If you have any additional questions about how to maintain your results after teeth whitening treatment, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our friendly and dedicated staff of dental professionals will be more than happy to help you.